The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, a really nice day yesterday. Like model railroading, one cannot have a bad day target shooting. It was a bit chilly, and very windy, but that doesn't matter. Shot the gun I replaced the part on and it worked fine until another part broke. The gun is over 10 years old and everyone wants to shoot it, so I guess some parts are getting stressed. Regardless, it was a fine day. Before March, the truck stop restaurant that we stop at used to be crowded with truckers and travelers. Now, there's hardly enough there to keep one server busy. They were shut down for a long time, but you would think the truckers would be flocking back.

Going to try again today to make an appointment for a vaccine shot. I'm hoping that they have more than two places open by now. Like SJ, I'm sure there's not enough vaccine distributed, with over 7,000,000 people here, so far we've gotten about 500,000 doses. Remember, two shots per person, so that doesn't leave much to go around.

SJ, that was a close call, glad to hear your grandson is doing OK except for some aches and pains. That FedEx driver should be fired and prosecuted. As of Jan 1, you can be ticketed in Arizona for texting while driving, or using a hand-held device to talk.

Take care, have a great day and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-12-2021, 06:13 AM