The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks, typical day here, temps in the 70's, could even hit 80 says one TV lady. I do see a few think we have a chance of rain next week, some say all week, others just one or two days. The forecasting business isn't like a lot of others, accuracy isn't a big thing. Just throw out some numbers and hope a few stick.

Finally got to make an appointment for my vaccine shot. Two weeks from today. I guess I gave up going through the calendar day-by-day and tried skipping some days. My DIL found a few days that were open down at the Cardinals stadium that I skipped by. She was able to grab one this week for herself, but then again, she's a teacher and needs the shot so she can go to work.

Tom, I know what you mean, they say there's nothing harder to deal with than losing a child. Regardless of age. they're still our children. I wish you the best in a very difficult and emotional situation, good that you have your daughter willing to help you. We're all here to support you in any way we can, even if it's just to listen if that helps.....

Take care all and have a great day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-13-2021, 06:07 AM