The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 36 in the wilds of Upper Darby. I don’t know how it feels yet since I haven’t stuck my nose outside. I will be doing so in a bit when I take the recyclables to the garage. High is purported to be 47.

My son s moving along with assembling building kits. Thus far he has mostly finished the Walters Train Line City Apartment Building and the Walthers Jewelry Store. I will have to do the fine details such as the mortar. He currently attempting the DPM Front Street Building and not making too much progress. In the meantime, he took an older structure off the layout, the Belvedere Hotel and has been upgrading it by painting windowsills, and other details. Again, I will have to do the mortar.

According to our Facebook local community group my township is the wild, wild west. The group is being dominated by the “Did you hear the gunshots/explosions” post. Which is then followed by the “It’s fireworks, you idiot”, reply. Fun times.

I sealed the RF&P grain hoppers, Reading heavy duty flat car, and the CNJ caboose. I weathered the four pink Intermountain grain hoppers. I pulled out the next group of cars to be weathered and hopefully seal them today along with the pink hoppers. The next set is two Red Caboose tank cars and two Bowser PRR livestock cars. After that it is four Bachmann poultry transport cars and four more cabooses. Then I begin working on the layout redo as top priority.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-14-2021, 08:18 AM