The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a semi balmy 40 going to 49.

The wife and I got up late this morning and had to rush everything. Friday is her early day with her student, so I had to rush feed the cats and guinea pig. Medicate myself, feed the dog and give him his medication, make breakfast, and add water to the heater so it would turn on. All this in 30 minutes versus or normal one hour.

Yesterday was tech problem day. My wife’s computer stopped playing sound in the middle of a zoom class. We could not get her new blue tooth ear buds to work. Finally, I found an old wire set of ear buds and that solved the problem. Spoke to my daughter and found out she has the same problem along with many of her students. Apparently after some time the ear buds and the laptop just don’t like each other and stop communicating. Tech issue two was with one of our TV’s fire stick. I was only displaying half the available channels and apps. Struggled with it for about 45 minutes and then called Amazon tech support. Found out the problem was the last update did not install. Downloaded it and did a manual install and everything worked. Number three was my daughter’s printer decided it did not want to print in color even though it had a brand-new cartridge. Discovered the problem was with the printer driver. Reinstalled it and everything was the way it should be.

Despite the tech stuff I unexpectedly got all the outside Christmas decorations in and put away. I sealed the weathered Intermountain pink hoppers and sealed the Bachmann poultry transit cars. I also demoed a good portion of the mountain on the layout. I put the buildings in bin for safe keeping.

This morning I sealed five cabooses to prep them for weathering. I hope to weather the two Red Caboose tank cars and Bowser livestock cars.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-15-2021, 09:48 AM