The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, it's Saturday, at least I hope so since I slept in an extra hour and a half. Wasn't feeling that good yesterday, I think the creeping crud had crept back. Sneaky stuff. I should just lock the doors from the outside and not go out until my Covid-19 vaccine shot is scheduled. My big problem is that I get my mail at the Post Office and that's one nasty place to go. I see people trying to open doors with their elbows or butts. I just might start wearing latex gloves like some folks do, the numbers for our state are really high enough to scare anyone.

Did all I'm going to do on my scratchbuilt sporting goods store/photos studio, dedicated to my grandson-in-law, future great-grandson and DIL. Now I need to start on one for my son's MIL and I will have something on my layout for each member of the family.

I'm adding smart switched and outlets to several rooms, it's easy, just that you need to get the device app and the Alexa app to understand each other. Installing the device and registering it on the app took about five minutes. Getting Alexa to recognize the new name, about a hour. Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-16-2021, 07:55 AM