The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, a new day, a new week. Let's hope and pray that things go smooth this week. Nothing planned for me, I finished putting in all my smart switches yesterday, now all I have to do is to remember what Alexa command turns on which lights and what turns them off. I'm using up my cell phone MB's like crazy getting everything organized, but I had over a GB  in the bank, so no worries there. I still have over 4,000 unused text messages I can send, and over 2500 minutes of talk. With Tracfone, they carry forward as long as you renew on time and I obviously don't download, text or talk that much.

Temps are crazy here, near freezing early, into the 80's by late afternoon. Ideal for Spring Training baseball, just don't know how they're going to do that this year. They've announced the schedules, just wonder if they'll let anyone in to watch.

Tom, my heart goes out for what you're going through. It has to be difficult, just know that you have friends here that, although they can't physically help, they do care and support you. I wish you and your family the best, and our prayers are with you all.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-17-2021, 07:48 AM