The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Well, good morning got a busy day in store. Wayne, I tried, "Alexa, clean the house", but there must be something wrong with the Bluetooth or WiFi, 'cause she gives me some speech about not in her pay grade, so the cleaning lady will be here around 8:00. After that, I'm heading to Tempe with Jerry, (Woodone), to see what they have at Hobby Depot that I can use. All I have left is scraps for scratch-building or kit-bashing. Going to stop at Mo Money Pawn Shop on the way in hopes they still have some ammo for sale. Pricing is getting way out of hand for popular calibers such as 9MM and .22LR. But, like they say on, American Pickers, "the time to buy is when you see it or you'll regret it later that you didn't".

Hallelujah, it did rain yesterday for about an hour. A nice downpour early but still less than a tenth of an inch, then nothing but dark clouds all day. Suppose to be another storm heading in from the south today, then yet another one from the west coast after that. Typical for February, but we'll take it any time. Getting chilly again as well...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-20-2021, 06:20 AM