The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning 
Sunny but cold here. I got up at the usual time, about 8:30 and all is well.
Read your comments about ammo. I have some 22LR. I don't shoot much so it will do but I went to Buds site (My go to store for guns and ammo) and they don't have a 22 in the place. I didn't check other calibers.  We have a farm store about 30 miles away that sells guns and ammo. Rural King. I have never bought anything firearm related but the prices in the flyers are reasonable. Their web site has at least 9 pages of out of stock ammo too.  My last guns I had delivered through my brother as he had a FFL, but he has retired and the store gave up the license. 

It just might be a big day out, I have some site seeing to do and it is a good day to do it. I go to the urologist for a blood draw for a PSA check tomorrow, then a follow up a week later so they can tell me the results.

I am still scanning photos, I am into the family stuff now, and I am also writing  a few bits of my history for my kids. I got the idea while answering a PM from Woodone. 

I wish everyone a good day 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 01-21-2021, 08:51 AM