The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, happy Saturday to you all. We've had rain each of the past three days, but according to a sensor about two miles from the house, we've only got a total of 1/4". Some areas only half that. According to some though, we have a really good chance of a lot more coming this weekend and maybe through to next weekend.

I'm kind of confused, I see where they are having problems scheduling second virus shots here because of lack of vaccine, yet I saw another article where they are giving shots to anyone that is riding in the vehicle with someone that does have an appointment. Doesn't make sense, but then again, I'm not running the show, just a spectator. I'm scheduled for Wednesday, let's hope they have enough left by then.

Placed my Walther's order yesterday, just bought a bunch of kits I can use for parts. Maybe kitbash one or two, but after that last scratchbuild, I don't think I want to use that soft plastic anymore. I agree with Tom, there are certain things one needs to touch and try before they buy, you can't tell fit and finish, nor exact color from a page on a website, and sending stuff back is always a hassle.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-23-2021, 07:10 AM