The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, the Weather Channel says 100% chance of rain today. Easy to make that "prediction" when it's pouring rain out. Others forecast a lesser chance, but they can't go wrong that way. So far today, we've already gotten more rain than we have the past four days total, and there's more to come. Mother Nature is making up for last year. Starting to see a few weeds popping up, I hope I got them before the HOA weed police drive by.

Working on  a small cabinet for tool storage. My work table is cluttered and so I need something to hold my tools and other things while I'm building something. Right now, they're sitting on a cardboard box. Got enough scrap plywood in the garage to do what I want, just needed to buy a drawer slide. I have a Home Depot credit card that the only time I use it is when they send me a coupon for 10% off. Went to Lowe's yesterday and found that they give a 10% discount to military and veterans, so I registered. Now I get 10% off of everything, no coupons, no store credit cards required. Just in case you vets out there didn't know this, it's a great payback for those who served.

Tom, I'm glad you're getting things cleared up, the bank will be a difficult thing to work through. I had one account that they essentially froze because my wife was a signer on the account. I had to bring them proof of her passing and sign some paperwork before they'd release the hold. I will eventually close that account, but need it to stay open for now. I guess I don't understand the complexities of banking...  Nope I hope things go easier for what you have to do.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-24-2021, 07:37 AM