The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(01-24-2021, 01:31 PM)jim currie Wrote: hi all . been some time sinceĀ  (i posted don't know where the day's go ) sorry to see about Pete's passing never met him but we did exchange some e-mail .
don if you might be willing to go 70 miles to get to a hobby shop you might consider a bit more driving and go to Tucson the hobby shop on 22nd street next to the ace hardware , last time i was there it was still train orientated . they also do online shopping and are well stocked.
Jim

Thanks Jim, it's been a while since I've been in Tucson, but I know someone besides myself that would like to go visit the air museum and take the boneyard tour there, so if we go, I will take the time to stop by that shop. I mentioned that Obie's was the only shop dedicated to trains in the Phoenix area, but there's also Litchfield Station and Coronado. Litchfield does a lot with DCC, Coronado claims mostly narrow gauge, I've never been to either one.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-24-2021, 02:18 PM