The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, wet and cold here. Not a lot of rain, not quite one inch total since it started last week, but more to come. I think the temps dropped about 100 degrees in two minutes yesterday, landed somewhere below sub-freezing, or it seemed that way. They even had hail in parts of the area.

Something about auctions that always amazes me. Folks don't know when to stop. I quit bidding on three different lots of ammo because the current bids are well above retail, especially when you factor in the buyer's premium and possibly shipping. I used to go to local auctions a lot, and found that true back then as well. I think people get carried away, think that if it's worth so much to someone else, it must be worth a bit more for them to get it, or have no idea what the item is really worth. I remember a guy bidding up an item and after he won, he went to the guy he was bidding against and asked him what the item did. He had no clue what he just bought...

Have been working out in the garage, but not today, way too cold and damp. I just built a small stand to hold my tools and things when I'm building something for my layout, just to keep the clutter off my table. I'll wait until it warms up before I go paint it.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-25-2021, 09:22 AM