The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, yeah, winter is indeed here. No only did it rain most of yesterday, but the temps suddenly dropped into the 40's and we got hail. Not a lot here, but the news showed an aerial shot of a golf course covered like it snowed, and that's a possibility as well, snow just to the north edge of the valley. We've got over an inch of rain so far with yet another storm on it's way.

I lost out on my auction bids for two lots of ammo when they both went for higher than retail. The third lot still has over a week to go and it too is already over retail, just that it's about 60 years old and probably will resell as antique ammo at a profit. Not my thing, if I bought it, I'd shoot it. Ammo, like fine wine, doesn't go bad unless it gets wet along the way.

My Walther's order status is still, "picking". I would think that five days is enough time to find four items in their vast warehouse, but I'm sure the picker is really giving it their all.... Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-26-2021, 06:23 AM