The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, we're taking a few day break from the rain before another storm comes in on Friday. We've postponed our shooting date for a couple of weeks until it dries out since there's yet another storm on it's way for next week. The "road" there is full of ruts and stays muddy for a long time after a rain. Don't know if it snowed anywhere close, it was suppose to, but I'm still not watching the TV news nearly as much as I did just a few months ago so I miss things like that. Finding lots of old TV shows as substitutes, some dating back to the 50's and 60's, many in B&W. Fun to watch and a lot less stressful, especially when you know that the hero will beat up 10 thugs, get out just as the building explodes and winds up with at least one pretty girl on his arm as they sip champagne.

Today I get my vaccine shot, but not where I thought. Got an email from one of my doctor's groups saying I could schedule both shots if I go to my portal. Getting the second shot from the county is proving difficult, so I took them up on it and they had openings starting this morning. People are getting desperate trying to schedule their shots, so this coming up was absolutely amazing. My DIL, a teacher, finally got her second shot scheduled... at 1:00 in the morning....

Have a great day and stay away from snow shovels if you can.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-27-2021, 06:18 AM