The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Got my shot yesterday, A little over a half-hour drive, went through three checkpoints before getting the shot, then had to wait fifteen minutes before leaving. Was in and out in around 20 minutes, very well organized there. There must have been 100 people there with yellow jackets, directing traffic, checking names, giving shots and some just hanging around waiting for something.... There are those (the tinfoil had folks) that believe these shots contain a micro-chip so the government can track you, rumors like that abound on the Net, but in fact, they do ask everyone to sign up for what they are calling, "V-safe", where the government contacts you daily for a while to see how you're doing after your shots. I can see now how these rumors start, but I'm not signing up and I don't have to. I just don't want to have to answer a text message at 2:00 every afternoon for a few weeks, then occasionally for the next six months. If I have any issues, I'll call someone.

We did get some snow at the north end of the valley. They said 4" in North Scottsdale. All the mountains to the north and east of us are covered in snow, always something to see. I'm sure the snow in Scottsdale is gone by now, but those hills will look that way for a while yet.

My layout is far from finished, yet I'm reworking the area where I put in a parking garage. It just didn't look right and took up too much room, so it's gone. Not sure what I'll put in there, just waiting for my Wather's order to show up. It's been a week now and it's still being, "picked". If they'd let me, I'm sure I could find those four items a lot quicker than whoever is doing the picking. Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-28-2021, 05:50 AM