The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, and welcome to Big Blue, Carolina Northern, seems like getting a vaccine shot anywhere is a problem. Not only that, there's so many rumors floating around you don't know what's true and what's just Internet garbage. Do they have enough vaccine to continue? Don't know, some folks are having problems getting an appointment time, I got one and went the next day and have my second shot already scheduled. The news showed a man that had a printout of his appointment but didn't have an appointment ID or a QR code, they turned him away. Apparently, some trolls are giving out appointments as a joke, just to entertain themselves, scammers are doing it if you pay them, neither are legitimate, both are dangerous.

Got up this morning, Alexa said she couldn't turn on the lights because she had no connection to the Internet.  I do have Internet, just no WiFi, just need to kick-start my router...again. It's old and should be replaced, but then, I have so many devices connected by WiFi, everything from light switches to TV sets, that it will take hours to get back to normal. My son says, "welcome to the 21st century", I say, "I had more fun back in the 20th, take me back to the 50's and 60's".... please.... Icon_cry
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-29-2021, 06:33 AM