The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Saturday and I got in an extra hour before getting up. Cold and damp, we've gotten an inch or so of rain so far this week. It was suppose to rain today, but they're not so sure now.

SJ, glad you didn't lose us, just search for "Big Blue". Remember how we got the name? Way back, we, as a group, were called, "the Gauge", and whoever did the site work chose blue as a background color. From the get-go, we were always referred to as, "Big Blue". We lost all that when we were merged with other forums, got a new name and eventually was sold. That's when we decided to go it alone as the "Gauge.net", and revived our blue colors. At one point, we had to change servers and update our software, so Mikey and myself decided we had the nickname, "Big Blue", why not change the forum's name accordingly, and we've been this way now for over eleven years. Just a bit of history folks..... Just for the sake of knowing, we resist all efforts to sell, merge, take ads or have sponsors. We support ourselves from donations, auctions and if need be, out-of-pocket. We just renewed our server space for another two years, and need to renew our domain name in a few months, so if you feel you can donate, anytime is a good time to do just that, do not feel obligated, just saying.....

Got my WiFi working again yesterday, now I'm still trying to get a few of my smart plugs to work. They didn't, then they did, now they don't.. Icon_cry
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-30-2021, 07:20 AM