The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, chilly all day yesterday, could get into the 70's for the next few days, then a drop with a chance of rain later in the week. Lots of snow up what we refer to as the "High Country", closing some roads, but you can make it up to the skiing areas if you really want to. It must be fun, otherwise why would anyone travel hours to go to a place they'll be freezing their butts off just to risk tumbling down a hill while sliding on some wooden slats? Eek

SJ, I've got a Lenovo too. The company goes way back when IBM, the inventor of the PC, wanted out of that market and sold the division to Lenovo. I bought mine to replace a Dell that I'd take with me when we traveled, that one was about three times a thick and four times as heavy and had Win XP installed and was probably 10 years old. I've not had the opportunity to go anywhere for a long time now, so it sits mostly in it's case, just longing to take a trip somewhere, anywhere, just not up to the high country right now. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-31-2021, 07:18 AM