The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, we're not too bad today, right now it's in the high 50's heading for the mid-70's. Starting to get back to shirtsleeve weather. Lots of snow up in the High Country, even Sedona and Prescott have some on the ground. I can still see snow on the Bradshaw mountains north of Phoenix and there is some on Four Peaks, to the east.

SJ, on the downside, my Lenovo laptop is a bit slow, it only has a Pentium processor, but on the upside, I was surprise it has a built-in camera and mic so I can  use it for video chats. It's adequate for my needs, especially since I bought it on sale.

We are a few weeks away from Spring Training, and they are still debating the season. They cut Spring Training short last year,  they announce a schedule a while back, but who knows what they're going to do and will it attract the number of people that normally come here to watch those games.... Will we still have a dozen or so folks standing outside the training fields with gloves on, waiting for a fly ball to come over the fences? This is tradition we're talking about, so we'll see.

They're opening a new vaccine spot today at the Phoenix municipal stadium, they say they are equipped to give up to 29,000 shots a day there, but only have enough vaccine for five hundred, yet there's some 100,000 doses not given out yet and more on its way.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-01-2021, 06:21 AM