The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 29 with a predicated high of 31. The sleet has finally turned back to snow. We started getting snow around 1 PM yesterday ad it fell steadily until around 9 PM. We then had a few hours of nothing. Around 2 AM the sleet started. They are saying it will snow until tomorrow morning. I am not sure how much fell officially but in our backyard we have about three to four inches of snow although the top inch or so is probably sleet. They say we could get another five to eleven inches before this is done.

I did not get much done this weekend. Storm prep and shopping took up much of the time. Since it is the end of the month it meant we had to do our regular heavy shopping. The situation was aggravated by the Bread and Milk Panic crowd. Also, on Saturday we had to wait for the plumber to finish installing the vanity, sink, and faucet in the master bathroom. As a result, we only made it to the pharmacy, PetSmart, and the drive thru dairy store. Sunday, I did the grocery store and the meat market shopping.

On the modeling front I did not get anything done on the layout. I did build a Bev-Bel/Athearn NYO&W coach and switch the couplers on a Bev-Bel/Athearn Reading coach.

Today is just waiting for the snow to end so I can start clearing the driveway and sidewalks. I am doing a few little chores and I hope to get to the basement and fiddle with the layout.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-01-2021, 02:03 PM