The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Big Grin 
Good evening all
We had about 6 inches of snow total. My neighbor beat me to my driveway once again. His plow equipped quad does in 5 minutes what it takes a half hour with my snow blower so I am happy for sure. We had some melt this afternoon, enough it will freeze and be treacherous on the roads tonight.
I am still scanning and cleaning up family photos for everyone. I will probably upset some folks because i have been told by some not to include ex wives in the pictures or not to use a certain name because they don't like them.  Well, I'm the one doing them and when you have children that have a missing mother that isn't quite fair, besides, I know what a pain it is to do genealogy and I want someone in a hundred years to think they have hit the jackpot.  Icon_e_biggrin Besides that, the parents liked the name enough to put in on your birth certificate. Misngth

I have a couple new sound decoders to try out. They have a variety of different prime movers so I am anxious to see what they sound like and at 21 bucks plus 4 bucks shipping the price isn't bad (they are sound only)

I did cast a few more vehicles, this time with Duro bound 90. The first batch turned out very well, the second batch not so good.  I just use them to populate the layout so they won't get scrutinized too often. 

Well, we shall see what the weather brings tomorrow, in the mean time, cheers and good health to all.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 02-01-2021, 04:44 PM