The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, temps right now in the mid-50's heading into the 70's. Rain is virtually out of the picture now until the end of next week, which is good since we plan on going target shooting Friday, regardless of the weather.

Gas prices here are down about four cents. Independents running at $2.45, Costco and Sam's club up ten cents to $2.19. Name brands are still proud of their gas holding at $2.59. Got another invite from Sam's Club, become a member for $45 and get a $45 gift card, so basically, you get a free membership to there providing you buy everything there. I'm happy at Costco and it's closer to the house.

Got to get a new router. Too many devices on my WiFi for the one I've had for some time now. Five echo devices, five smart light switches, two smart plugs, two TV sets, a spare computer and a DVR. My WiFi keeps going off-line from trying to keep up and it's so much fun to get everyone back on line only to find they go off again a few hours later. Who invented all this anyway???
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-02-2021, 08:32 AM