The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good friends, just so it doesn't sound like I'm bragging, I'll keep it short, but we hit at least 82 yesterday tying a 1925 record, maybe breaking it.

They announced that there were going to be 21,000 new appointments opening as of midnight, the age is now lowered to 65. Can you imagine the traffic jam at the county web site? So far they've given out 700,000 doses of vaccine in Arizona. I can remember when that was the population of the state, a very long time ago, so they have a long way to go to get everyone taken care of. There are still some that won't get a shot regardless, some are thinking, "government tracking", some are afraid of what might happen, and there are still a few that think this is all a conspiracy.

Got lucky yesterday, took a chance and showed up at the pawn shop, and they had a few boxes of 9MM so I snagged one at a reasonable price. They also had some .22 shorts for $10 a box of 50. I didn't even think they sold .22 shorts anymore, but I passed, too much for too little.

Got my new router, "easy installation" they say, only 18 steps to success. Icon_e_surprised Just that there are so many option menus along the way and I haven't a clue what they mean. I can just go along with the defaults, but why give you so many choices if it's not necessary? For example, I can set my WAN access type to, "static IP", "DHCP", "PPPoE", "PPTP" or "L2TP"..... Surly, they jest, nice that I have so many choices, but I haven't a clue what any of that means. If I randomly pick the wrong one, I just may see a puff of smoke along the line. Waiting Going to do some research just to satisfy my curiosity.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-03-2021, 06:14 AM