The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

Temperature is 30 heading up to 38. There is a rumor floating around about another nor’easter on Sunday.

Did not do much yesterday. It was a recovery day from the snow removal on Tuesday. Even though I used the snowblower there is still a good deal of labor involved maneuvering it. I did eventually get out to the pharmacy. I also stopped at Party City to pick up the wife’s online order. Since Michaels is next door, I wandered in. Paint aisle is still devastated. I did find a brown and red paint I could use and got some brushes, so it wasn’t a total loss. Wife was in a strange mood last night. She wanted pancakes for dinner. My daughter went to Popeye’s, so the wife had pancakes and chicken while the rest of us had chicken.

No modeling. I did finish entering the last of the RTR rolling stock into the computer database. Now onto the locomotives. There are still about thirty plus rolling stock kits o the workbench to be built and five RTR cabooses to weather. Maybe today I will get something done.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-04-2021, 08:33 AM