The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning 
        Sunny but cold here. Even the dogs can't decide whether they want out or in. Bonnie would stay out all day, it's what she is designed for but Clyde hasn't quite decided what to think. I'm sure he has enough of a coat but not massive like a Samoyed. 

We got our first shots yesterday. The county is in charge of it and they have a huge tent set up that will contain 12 cars at a time 6 to each side. they take 12 cars at a time in. You stay in the car. When all 12 cars are done they send you out and you wait for 15 minutes to see if you have any side effects. The EMT said no one has had any since they started so we were in that crowd too. I did notice when I got home I was thirsty and it took 3 pints of liquid to fix that, but at supper time I didn't have any desire to eat so I skipped supper. Other than a darned sore arm we are fine this morning. 

Tech got me again. I bought new phones several months ago for my wife and I and switched companies. I went with US Mobile which is a prepay plan. They had a great deal and my time was up with trakfone so I switched right away. We had been with trakfone for 10 years and I gave up a lot of minutes, but the support was getting really bad. My wife's time runs out this week and US Mobile sent me an email that they had some new plans and they are really reasonable and they offered 10 dollars off on a new service and another 10 off mine so I switched hers last night. The switch was faster than I thought because she wanted to keep her number.  I had to call trakfone and get an account number and a pass key, and you know, suddenly they had all kind of support, kind of like my biannual call to comcast Wink.  (why do you get support when you are going to quit?)  Anyway, she had not backed up the contacts and apps so that was an additional step to getting her up on the new system. We got our plans, unlimited calls and texts and 5 gb data for 15 bucks a month, of course the added fees bring it to almost 20, but no more trakfone.

Nothing scheduled for today, I will work on the Harry Shodde collection and maybe do a decoder install later today.

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 02-06-2021, 08:40 AM