The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. I have the same temperature as Tom, without the minus in front. It's still cold, but 18 below is ridiculous.  I remember a cols day in January 1963 when I was in tech school in Chicago walking Belmont Ave. The temperature was 22 below and the wind was 40 MPH. I was young and dressed warm, but I never want to see that again. We came close in 1977, but I was always inside or in a warm truck. 

I made some more headway on those locomotive pictures but it looks like 3 or 4 more days to finish. It is a worthwhile project and it keeps me out of the bars and keeps the wild women away.  Icon_e_biggrin 

The new furkid is a prankster. He is only 14 months old and loves to play. He will take my wife's "decoratin" items outside and hide them. (small pillows, covers, nick knacks) she scolds him, but I think she loves the game too. It is a real challenge to have a Border Collie after so many Samoyeds. Bonnie, our senior Samoyed has really gotten more active since Clyde came on the scene.  

I actually have a paper to read this morning, It's yesterdays, but I still have a paper to read. 

Don, my daughter was telling me one of the Pizza chains is printing targets on the bottom of their boxes.  that is good and bad. I hope the users take them and dispose of them properly. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 02-07-2021, 08:39 AM