The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
And a very good morning t' y'all. Still some decent temps, 50's in the AM, 70's later on. Got rain starting Friday though next week. So far I've been able to control the weeds, but I have to be careful, the last time, there were four little ones that I couldn't get to and they cost me a $75 HOA fine. Just too many folks take their positions on the HOA boards as being members of royalty. At my old neighborhood, they're circulating a petition to oust the current board because of nonsense like this.

They say they're trying to get as many folks vaccinated as possible, yet, the system is so screwed up here that some that made appointments are being turned away because they didn't bring an "official" confirmation printout with the QR code on it. Others are complaining because they have no computers and the only way to get an appointment with the county now is through their, not so user-friendly, website. Some locations are taking 65 and older, others say 75. The county says that they're working on solutions, but yet it's difficult at best, and you stand a chance of being turned away even when you think you're successful.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-09-2021, 06:14 AM