The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 30 heading to 38. Weather people have me confused. One says we could get 1 to 3 inches of snow. Another says a winter mix. Then there is the guy who says freezing rain. Looking at the radar, there is rain to the southeast down near the Jersey Shore, and snow in the far northwest. We have not seen anything as far as I can tell.

Finished removing the last of the foam off the first table. I need to move the table base as the piece of wood is shorter than I thought, and I would have too much overhang on one end. I plan on laying down a piece of foam and placing the outer track curve to make sure there is enough room. Once I am happy with that I will begin cutting wood for the extension.

I need to run to PetSmart to get prescription dog food.

Wife is doing better. She slept better but still did not have a good night’s sleep. She is having less pain.

Wife is waiting to hear when she can schedule her vaccination. She and my daughter are both in the group for educators, but my wife is also a person with underlying conditions. She gets emails for the county saying soon they will open scheduling for her. One of the county’s mega sites had to close yesterday due to running out of vaccines.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-09-2021, 08:54 AM