The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a bright and sunny 27 heading to 34. We are under a Winter Weather Advisory. I think they are saying we could get 1 to 3 inches. There is snow in the forecast through Sunday and then on next Tuesday.

I got the new lights installed yesterday over the layout. Took me a little while to figure out how to place them. Then I pondered whether to mount them to the rafters directly or on something else. After some thought I decided to try one on the rafter directly. It worked out nice and installed the other five. Took me about 2 hours to do. I did not do them all at once. I did two then took a break to let my shoulder relax, did 2 more rested, and then the last two. I want to thank Charlie for the recommendation on the lights.

Wife had less pain and slept better. I wish I could say the same for my knee. It took more than a hour for it to calm down and I could find a comfortable position to sleep.

Never made it to PetSmart yesterday. I have to go today. I need to also make a grocery store run.

I hope to bring in a piece of the pink foam and lay it temporarily so I can make sure the track plan fits the dimensions we are going to use.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-10-2021, 08:57 AM