The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 7 outside my window this morning. The high for today is predicted to be around 11.

Yesterday turned out much nicer than predicted. Got to 14 yesterday afternoon with lots of sunshine. I was able to go out and get the snow off my son's car. Also did a minor repair on the snow blower. It's 20 years old and starting to fall apart.

Got a call from my daughter this morning inviting me to breakfast. Went to a local burger joint that has really good (greasy) breakfast. After that I went to Walmart for a few things. Still waiting for the lawyer's assistant to call so I cal get the administrator affidavit for my son's estate. If I don't hear anything by the end of the day I will call them in the morning. Otherwise not much planned for today.

Computers are just goofy! My bluetooth quit working on Monday evening, right in the middle of something. Tried all the usual stuff including restart, delete and reinstall, etc. Nothing worked. Fired up the backup mouse and went about my business. This morning as the machine was booting up I noticed the bluetooth icon was back. Yep, back in business. I checked the update history and no new updates were installed before or after. Apparently the bluetooth system just wanted a day off.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 02-10-2021, 10:06 AM