The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Well, good almost afternoon here in southeast Ohio. I don't know what the exact temperature is because its colder than I want to know about.
I had a friend stop by and gifted me a nice K4 PRR Locomotive. It needs to be painted and I will have to install a decoder. I think it is over 50 years old and still in the box, but tarnished. I don't think it had ever been run. I tested it and it runs swell. I will probably have to remotor it. 
Still working a little on the Shodde collection.  I am finding railroads I never heard of so it has been an adventure.  I found this post card photo in the collection. As a former track inspector and speeder car owner I was intrigued.    

My FRA inspector loved steam but said it was like riding a time bomb.  He would have loved this. We became good friends over the years. I knew him before I went to work at the Kiski and we kept in touch after he retired. He passed away 2 years ago. 

Off to the train room. C U later. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 02-10-2021, 10:59 AM