The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning friends, hope all is going well for you all, especially those with snow up to their whatever. For us, the mid to high 70's is above average, then a bit cooler tomorrow with a decent chance of rain through the weekend.  Suppose to go target shooting with my sons Saturday, can't go even if it doesn't rain. Forgot how old I am and tried to get rid of some weeds in the backyard. Easy enough, just that the next morning I couldn't move  without a great deal of pain. Saw my chiropractor on Tuesday, see him again this morning. Getting around with a walker and a cane for now, just hope it doesn't last 'cause I'm getting tired of watching old old TV reruns. Lots of "Andy Griffith Show" and "Wild Wild West" on, mostly in B/W. Even recorded some, "Colombo", and a new rerun, "Modern Marvels" is back. Lots to watch, just anxious to get to do some real stuff, like working on my layout.

That's it for today, just glad that the HOA weed police aren't allowed to look in your backyard, unless the weeds start growing over the fence.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-11-2021, 06:22 AM