The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 21 at the moment. High is supposed to be 28. Weekend could be messy. We have a chance of a wintery mix tomorrow and a chance of freezing rain on Sunday.

Did not make it here yesterday until late in the evening, I had a rough night on Wedsenday. My knee was driving me crazy. I could not get comfortable I the bed. Finally went downstairs and for some reason I could get comfortable on the couch and slept there for several hours. I got up about 5 and went back to bed until the alarm went off at 7. Made breakfast, helped the wife get setup for her classes and went back to sleep until 1 PM. Did a few chores.

I laid out the biggest curve on the track plan. With 68 inch wide I have about 2 inches from rail to edge of foam. I am thinking I will go with 70 inches. I would like to start cutting wood and building the expansion frame.

Today I have to run to PetSmart to grab an online order. Also need to make a grocery store and possibly pharmacy run.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-12-2021, 09:08 AM