The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everybody, what's today going to bring us? Around here that could be rain, then again, maybe not. Most likely, just more snow up in the high country. The record for this day, in 2003 we got over an inch of rain here. That's hard to fathom, last year we only got about 5" for the whole year.

Still going to take it easy today, work a bit on planting a few structures on my layout. I'm going to wire some LED lights so I need to do some experimenting on what size resistor to use to match the intensity of my other incandescent lights. I took one of those free flashlights from Harbor Freight (I probably have a dozen), and removed the white LED's. The leads are short but still soderable, and one should be enough to light up an N scale building. White LED's are fairly cheap now, but free is better and this keeps me occupied while my back heals. 

Frank, you talk about not always knowing where something is made, I used to ignore buying "imported" cars, until I found that the Honda truck I liked was built in Kentucky.

Have a great weekend y'all (been watching too many Barnwood Builders). Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-13-2021, 07:18 AM