The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and -6 headed for more clouds and 0. Then the bottom falls out of the thermometer tonight. -17 tomorrow morning and -23 on Monday morning.

My motivation froze yesterday so I never made it to the gym. I did get to the bank and got the process started to close that account. No word back yet from my son's bank in eastern Iowa but I'm sure they have to verify everything. Went to visitation yesterday afternoon but his wife wasn't even there. Very strange. Shoveled the sidewalk yesterday afternoon and need to do it again this morning. Also had a chat with the neighbor about his porch lights that light up the inside of my house. He has shut them off until we can figure out a solution, During the conversation he mentioned that his wife had told him the light were probably too bright. A little over an inch of snow overnight. I should be able to get it cleaned up pretty quickly with the snow blower. Laundry is about the only other major task for today.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 02-13-2021, 07:55 AM