The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, and yes, a Happy Valentines Day as well. Shoulda, coulda, woulda rain, but I see no signs that it did. Apparently the did get .04" a few miles north of town and some way to the northeast, but nada here. There is still rain in some of the forecasts, lots of 1 and 2%, a one shows 40%, but again, why such a discrepancy? Waiting

Still taking it easy, getting better slowly. Strange, the older you get the easier it is to get hurt and the harder it is to heal.

Mikey, I'm with you on the sore shoulder, mine is still tender after almost three weeks, and I get my second shot on Wednesday. Hmm, ever try to pronounce "Wednesday" the way it's spelled? Nope I have trouble spelling a few words, and that's one of them.

Have a great day and enjoy Valentines Day. Oh, it's also "Admissions Day" here in Arizona, we were admitted to the Union on this day in 1912. Nope, no parades, no fireworks, no speeches, no dancing in the streets. Maybe back then, but not now.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-14-2021, 07:33 AM