The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, and yet another holiday, mostly for those folks working for the government. It's President's Day, a day where there's no mail delivered and schools are closed as are most other government services. I remember when I was going to school we liked February with Washington's and Lincoln's birthdays off about two weeks apart.

Not sure about the weather, temps dropping a bit into the high 60's, rising slowly getting to the mid 80's by next week. At least that's what some of the forecasts show. I don't think it rained here yesterday and I doubt that it will today regardless of what those soothsayers say. One forecast calls 40% chance for tomorrow, we'll see...

The next few weeks are busy ones, seems like I have a list of medical appointments including getting my second shot this week. If anyone doubts the effectiveness of the vaccine, Arizona dropped from 15,000 cases a day down to 3,000. It was hard to find those numbers, some folks just don't seem to want anyone to know this. Pat was telling me that a friend that works at a local hospital said they once had four floors of patients with the virus, now they only have one.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-15-2021, 06:12 AM