The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It 34 presently going up to 35. We are under another Winter Weather Advisory. This one for an ice storm supposed to begin this afternoon. They are still wishy washy on what is going to happen. However, in the counties next to us their western sections are under an Ice Storm Warning. Looks like we may be in for some fun. Need to make sure all the devices are charged.

This weekend was not a good one. My knee was aching at times and other times downright painful. On top of that my bladder issues decided to have a flare up. Saturday was really bad with a good amount of pain. Sunday was still bad but less than Sunday. Today so far it has been so-so. Since there is no medication that helps, I was in pain management mode and drinking water to flush out the system just in case the cause was from something I ate or drank. The flushing meant I was running to the bathroom constantly, but it did seem to help. This was the worst flare up I have had in probably six or eight months. Things are better today but there are still some residual effects.

As a result, nothing got done on the layout or workbench. I was hoping to do something today but I am unsure. We are waiting for the plumber to come and install a new faucet in our powder room on the first floor. This is something we have needed to do for years.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-15-2021, 12:43 PM