The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

Temperature is 40 heading up to 47. They say we are supposed to get rain but the radar says differently. The big bad ice storm for yesterday was a dud. We got nothing all day. It did rain a little overnight.

Both knee and bladder are doing better. I think the knee was being influenced somewhat by the weather which made it worse. The bladder has been better also. I had a minor flare up last night between 3 and 4 am. I am still trying to determine what set off my bladder for the weekend. I think it was something I ate on Thursday or Friday. Acidic and hot spices can set it off if I over do them. Tomatoes are a big problem since they are acidic, and I am allergic to them. I found out the hard way too many times they are hidden in sauces and broths.

I am shaking my head over the craziness on eBay whenever a Rapido NYO&W steam generator car comes up for bid? They are selling for almost twice the MSRP.

I thought I was going to get something done on the layout, but I did not. The plumber came to replace the faucet in our first-floor powder room. Of course, things did not go smoothly as our sink was some oddball and the holes were too small. He was able to get it installed but it took him three times longer than he expected.

I am hoping after I do a few chores around the house and make a run to the grocery store I can do some work on the layout.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-16-2021, 08:45 AM