The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, got a busy day today. Getting my second Covid-19 shot, cleaning lady comes, got a few phone calls to make, garbage pickup switched to today because of the holiday, and on top of that, today is Ash Wednesday. I missed the Mardi Gras parade once again making it zero times that I've been to one, but then again, they didn't hold one this year so everyone else missed it too. I joke, but I really avoid going to places where there's thousands of people jumping up and down and yelling. One year I had free season tickets to the Cardinal's football games, and I gave them away. Just can't see being hunkered down with all those strangers and then fighting your way out of the parking lot, that is if you can find your car in all that.

Today's weather report says, "Plenty of sunshine, but cool" Tomorrow's reads, "Cool, but plenty of sunshine". Makes you kind of wonder what the difference is.... Waiting

Have a great day everyone, and be careful, especially those in blizzard country.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-17-2021, 06:41 AM