The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, here we are at Thursday already, sheesh, my mind thinks that it's still Monday afternoon, except that it's still dark out. Should be nice today, compared to other parts of the country for sure. Mid to high 60's, then up from there.

Did get my second virus shot yesterday. Easy in, easy out, just a steady flow of cars with folks getting their second shots. They say that they're going to start giving vaccine to drug stores. Lots of other folks waiting for the next tier to open, right now it's anyone 65 and over, teachers and medical/first responders. Number of cases is dropping, says that the vaccine works. Well worth the few after affects that go away quickly.

Still busy with appointments, need a x-ray and I'm wondering how that's going to happen with my back the way it is right now. Gotta do what I gotta do I guess....

Take care, have the best day possible, a few prayers for those without power with freezing temps.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-18-2021, 06:13 AM