The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, gads, ten more days and we'll be into March. Time moves a lot faster than I do nowadays. Nothing spectacular to talk about, got a few train projects I'm in the process of doing. I was so disappointed with my last scratchbuilt that I've disassembled it and am starting on a new version. I've also bought all the material I need to build my display case. What's good about that is, I can do one standing up, and when I get too tired standing, I can sit and do the other. Icon_e_biggrin

I'm looking at the weather app that comes with Win10, and it shows temps in the low 70 all through the end of next week, yet they just added a slideshow, and one slide shows "temperatures in the low-80's for the Phoenix area next week".... I hope this app is by a third-party and not the folks that created the code for Windows because it never seems to be accurate and now contradicts itself.

I hope everyone here is safe from the affects of those storms, lack of power and bad water, and prayers go out to those that are.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-19-2021, 06:02 AM