The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, Saturday, did sleep in an extra half-hour or so. Been really tired since getting that second shot, that and a headache are after-affects according to the list they gave me. They're now saying that the Pfizer shot is 85% effective after the first one. I guess I could have stopped at one, but who knows...

Gas here is out of control, Costco went up five cents shortly after I filled up there yesterday, but still well below other stations. I saw $2.79 at a station that is normally lower than most. It doesn't seem to slow traffic down any though, streets are still congested,big motor homes moving around. Next, I expect food prices to rise, let's just hope the hoarders don't start another food panic.

Players must be here for Spring Training now. I see over a dozen guys outside the practice field waiting for balls to come over the fence. Some with baseball gloves on, some willing to bare hand it. You have to be alert though since they'll wonder out into traffic without looking just to chase a ball or to get into a better position. Why they will spend a couple of hours waiting to catch a ball that they can buy at Walmart for a few dollars is beyond me, I wouldn't do that even if the balls were gold plated. Nope

Take care all and have a great weekend. Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-20-2021, 06:47 AM