The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, rise and shine, a new week has begun, well, actually that was yesterday, but most working folks think it starts on Monday. Me, there's little difference, church on Sundays (now days virtual), medical appointments during the week (also some virtual).

It's been many, many years since we lived in Texas, I remember outside pipes being frozen in the winter at our house in Houston, now I guess the whole house would be frozen. My prayers go out to everyone affected by these storms.

Not much going on today, no appointments until tomorrow, got time to work on my two train projects and that's about it. Still a bit tired with a slight headache from that last Covid-19 vaccine shot. it's only been a few days, so I'll give it time. The first one was easy-peasy, like Frank, just a bit light headed for a short time. As for the weather here, I checked four different forecasts and the only thing they agree onĀ  is there's a chance of rain this coming weekend, so as usual, we'll just wait and see.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-22-2021, 06:22 AM