The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Hazy and 26 and the weather service is saying we're headed for clear and 42. A quick look out the window shows clouds building in from the west. Not sure if the weather service ever looks out the window. Lots of melting yesterday and more on tap for the remainder of the week. Highs above freezing until next Monday. Should get rid of a lot of snow.

Ran the snow blower yesterday morning after the plow had been through overnight. When I got back from the gym the plow had been through again so I had to redo it all. Also got a call from my son's other bank. All document passed their inspection. All bank accounts now closed. Next up is to get a recall repair which will take place tomorrow. Only other item is to change the oil on his car. I'll do that sometime this week while the weather is nice. Not sure what happened by my mail got deliver at about 7:30 last night. The carrier was reading the envelopes by flashlight. Nothing major planned for today.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 02-23-2021, 07:17 AM