The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 34 going up to 43. Hopefully that will melt some of the snow. Last night they said there would be no precipitation but now that are saying a 40% chance.

I got things cleaned up around the layout and moved the salvaged foam off the boards. I placed a new foam board down and then stared at it for some time. It was time well spent as I figured out how I am going to place the new foam. The 1-inch boards are pre-scored for breaking into quarters. I need one and a half boards to cover the plywood and framing. This will give me 72-inch width. There will be a 1-inch overhang on each side.

Knowing this I figured out how many more boards I needed. I then placed an order with Home Depot. Not thrilled about the delivery charge but I do not have a vehicle or access to vehicle large enough to transport them. They will be delivered tomorrow.

I did not get out yesterday. I just did not feel like dealing with idiot drivers in the snow. Today I need to visit the produce store, and the grocery store.

Off to do a few chores.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-23-2021, 08:29 AM