The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
56 and climbing fast to 70. undefined Some clouds. Not much on agenda.

Slept till 7:30. Thick Egos with real maple syrup [BTW: BIL can't have and SisterIL gave me their bottle given by their future DIL's parents from way up state NY]. That was a prize. 

On the cold front. New frig doing great. Making ice in door and in freezer [turned on the other ice maker in freezer]. Dumped first bins as instructed.

Yesterday at Lowes. Took an hour to get a manager to come and discuss. Lowes had dropped their won delivery crews. Very nice young lady asst. mgr. [She came from Walmart.] Said Lowes had contracted with JB Hunt Trucking to do their deliveries. Lots of complaints they are documenting and pushing forward. As new contract, they feel they are stuck with it. Told them I was calling Charlotte and filing complaint. They said that the computer offered morning and afternoon scheduling but the contract with Hunt didn't. Hunt was to call a couple of days before with a heads up. Then call the day before with an estimated time. [they did not for me] Offered me compensation. Told them I was not there for that. Only to give customer feedback. Also, while waiting a Vet was informed there is not more Vet discount on items on sale. Sort of understand that. Calling Charlotte this AM.

Hope all have a great day.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Chief Eagles - 02-24-2021, 08:41 AM