The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

I dropped by earlier this morning but did not have time to post. The wife was having computer issues with Zoom meetings and her microphone. After dealing with a panic attack because she could not conduct her meeting with her student and her trying a bunch of things including booting the computer did not help, I asked the age-old question, “Is it plugged in and turned on?” After a dirty look or two and me forcing her to check we found out it was working but the volume had been turned all the way down to one click above mute.

It is a bright and sunny afternoon with a temperature of 43 on its way to 49.

I now have four layers of 1-inch foam down on half of the layout and I am out of glue. I need to hit the hardware store for more glue while I am out getting stuff, I forgot at the grocery store yesterday. Why did I forget things? It was because of the construction by the water company and gas company. I understand the old mains need to replace but what drives me crazy is when one company closes a road and detours you and then the other closes the detour. I had that happen twice yesterday. Then throw in the lollygaggers out driving 15 MPH under the speed limit acting like they never experienced a sunny day before.

The wife got her first shot yesterday. I am still looking.

I have to head out shortly.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-25-2021, 12:01 PM