The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another weekend is looking at us. Nothing planned, just do what I feel, when I feel. Well, we do have a video chat scheduled for tonight. That's 7:00 EST, 5:00 Arizona time (MST in the winter only). Anyone want to stop by, just click on this link:

https://join.skype.com/J4jM0BefVQo6

Just about finished with my sporting goods store. Every time I take a picture, I see something else that needs touching up, then I realized that some of those white spots aren't missing paint, but reflections from the flash. I need a few more lessons on taking good photos. There's a article in a recent MR about that, I could also just talk to my DIL, she does a lot of that as a hobby.

Gas is heading out of sight, Even Costco and Sam's Club here are up to $2.60, $3.00 is the new norm. Just checked storm-riddled Texas, and you'd thing gas would be through the roof, but there's a station in Houston selling regular for $1.48, other's are below $2.00.

Take care and stay safe, it's a jungle out there..... Eek
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-26-2021, 06:03 AM