The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

Another sunny day here in the Delaware Valley with the temperature at 39 and a high of 46.

I finally got an appointment for my COVID shot. It is next Thursday, and I only have to drive about 42 miles one way which should take a little under an hour.

I had to reglue the top foam layer as it did not stick well. I was running low on glue and probably looks like I did not have enough glue to do the job.

Today s pension day so I have bills to pay. I need to run to PetSmart. I will do the big grocery shopping either over the weekend or early next week. There is enough in the pantry to keep us good for a few days so no rush.

I am thinking about ordering CNJ Babyface Kit from the Anthracite Railroads Historical Society. The locomotives are Baldwin DR 4-4-1500 and they are offering A and B units. These are just shells and detail parts. They are designed to replace the shell of a Proto 2000 FA2 locomotive. This is the first time I ordered a kit like this.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-26-2021, 08:53 AM